Monday, July 10, 2023

Baby Card

 Hello friends.  I have a baby card to share today.  I went to a baby shower this past weekend and this is the card I made.  I also made her a baby album and will show photos of that later.

The baby clothes images are from Sweet 'N Sassy Oh Baby stamp and die set.  I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake, and Daffodil Delight Blends.  The sentiment and baby rattles are from an older Verve Little Ones set and colored with the same blends.  I die cut the sentiment with SU Stylish Shapes die and added a Soft Suede mat.  I mounted the sentiment and images with foam tape to a Seaside Spray panel embossed with SU Timeworn Type EF which is also matted with Soft Suede and then added to the white card base.

I will link to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby card, JoAnn! I like the interest the embossing adds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet baby card! Your images are just addorable. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet baby images, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.