Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Happy Birthday for The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.  I made this one with The Flower Challenge #71 in mind.  They are asking for circle/circles this month.

 

 I used my new Spellbinders Puff Dotty EF for the background as it has lots of circles.  I stamped the sentiment on a SU Stitched Circle die cut and mounted it with foam tape.  The flowers and leaves are from Reverse Confetti Peony stamp and die set.  I colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  The flower is mounted with foam tape and the leaves glued under the petals. I also added Wink of Stella to the flower for a little shine, but it doesn't show in the photo.

I am also linking to MYNBUS (never before used schtuff) as this is the first time I have used the new Spellbinders EF.
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Your new EF adds such pretty texture and a bit of whimsy. Love your design, JoAnn! The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with circles for The Flower Challenge prompt, JoAnn! And Hammy is applauding your wonderful use of the winker on your pretty flower! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring of your beautful rose, JoAnn! LOVE the dotty background and your circle sentiment. Awesome design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puffy embossed circles is a great background for your beautiful rose, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dotty background add such an element of fun to your card JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the embossing makes a great background for your lovely flower.. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.