Wednesday, August 17, 2022

CAS Christmas Card Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  I made this one for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Pine.

 

The white panel is embossed with Spellbinders Forever Green EF.  I used 4 different Memory Box dies for the Pine Needle Border - 2 layers off set to look fuller; Snowflake Ornament cut from champagne foil and layered over a silver glitter  bottom layer.; Special Merry Christmas cut from champagne foil and layered over 2 white die cut layers; and finally Precious Hearts for the bow - I used the smaller one and glued the heart under the ornament and the bow on the pine needle border.  The ornament is mounted with foam tape.
 
I am also linking to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies (I have used several dies)


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card featuring your pine background and pine sprig topper, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. The pine needle border and embossed evergreen background are fantastic for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card JoAnn! That pine embossing folder you used is one of my favorites, and your sentiment die too...I may have used it on just about every Christmas card I made last year!! So glad to see your card in our CAS Christmas gallery!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pine boughs for your Christmas ornament perfect against your white embossed pine background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pine border across the top, Joanne - perfect with the dangling bauble!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.