Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Anniversary Blessings

 Hello Friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  This one will go to a dear couple at church.


I had the blue embossed panel already on my table and thought the yellow flowers would look great on it.  I used Spellbinders Be Bold Blossoms (love this die set) for all the flowers and foliage.  I used a smaller, darker yellow flower layered in the center of the large flower and added a sparkly gem to the centers.  The blue, yellow and green card is from my stash.  The white panel is die cut with an older die from SU Stitched Labels Framelits (retired).  I stamped the sentiment from Stampendous Brushed Sentiments and then mounted the panel with foam tape.  The yellow flowers are also mounted with foam tape and the foliage glued under the edges of the petals.  I really like the finished card and hope the couple will also.

I am linking to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and used the center column down - Die Cuts, Free, and Bright Colors.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, JoAnn! Those Be Bold dies are among my favorites too! So pleased to see your pretty card at our TicTacToe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.