Friday, August 5, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have a new anniversary card to share today.


I die cut the black background panel with Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments and adhered it to my card base.  The white flowers are cut with my new Spellbinders Cinch and Go Blossoms die set. I sponged some So Saffron ink in the middle and layered the blooms.  The yellow centers are cut from a scrap piece of yellow I had on my work table. I also added small yellow gems to the centers.  The leaves are cut from Memory Box Exquisite Leaf Set and I snipped them to make them fit under my flowers.  Happy Anniversary is a Creative Expressions die - I love the different fonts in this die.  I added 3 small pale yellow pearls under the sentiment.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the light colours against that beautiful black background. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy card. The black and white card really make the flowers stand out. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Make the Cards Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, what an elegant and beautiful card, love both the flowers and that background die. So glad you joined us at Make the Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.