Friday, August 12, 2022

Happy Birthday for Tic Tac Toe

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card made using the Tic Tac Toe challenge board.

 

I used the bottom left corner to top right corner row for my card - red/pink, patterned paper, die cut..

The Crumb Cake piece was cut with Altenew Burlap Texture Die and mounted on a SU Stitched Rectangle white die cut.  I stamped the sentiment before mounting the die cut.  The leaves are die cut with a retired SU die.  The flowers from SU Floral Essence (retired) are stamped with SU Sweet Sorbet ink and fussy cut, then mounted with foam tape and the leaves glued under the flowers.  The pretty checked pattern paper is from SU Gingham Cottage in Sweet Sorbet, then mounted to a black mat.  The whole panel was then adhered to a white card base.

 I will also link to Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies as I used several dies on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the flowers - and how you highlighted them with that burlap background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink/red flowers are perfect for our challenge this week, JoAnn - thanks for joining us this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So prettyJoAnn and I love the way the flowers look against the die cut burlap! Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Lovely..
    Thank you for joining HLS die cut challenge
    Be safe and keep crafting :)
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.