Monday, July 6, 2020

Happy Birthday for the Color Throwdown

I love the colors at the Color Throwdown Challenge this week and was able to get a card done for it.  Of course I used a floral stamp, no surprise there. :)
I stamped the background panel with Pinkfresh Studio Diamond Tiles with SSS Intense Black ink.  The flowers are from Newton's Nook Peony Blooms stamped in black and colored with SU Real Red and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I added a little yellow to the flower centers.  I mounted the flowers on an oval die cut mounted to a red scallop oval die cut and then mounted it with foam tape to the card.  I added a little foam tape to each end of the florals that stuck over the ovals.  The sentiment is from SU Peaceful Moments.

I am also linking this one to The Flower Challenge - Summer/Winter challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. You captured this inspirational picture perfectly, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Love that plaid paired with the florals. Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, JoAnn! The red peonies are so lovely! I love that the plaid pattern gives to the card a modern look! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.