Monday, July 20, 2020

CAS Christmas Challenge - Nativity

Hello friends.  Today I have a Christmas card to share for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Nativity.
I had a boo-boo on my first card, so gave it another try and this is what I came up with.  I cut a white panel using Lil' Inker Designs die and then sponged Tumbled Glass DI in the center.  I stamped the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy O Holy Night with Versamark Ink and embossed in gold.  I then die cut the nativity from gold foil paper with a Taylored Expressions die.  I glued it flat to the white panel and then added a thin pale blue mat and added this to the card base with foam tape. I was pleased with the final card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love your soft background...I can never get mine to look quite as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card JoAnn! CAS and yet so full of detail!! I'm loving the softly blended background and how you matched the matted layer...very pretty! And the gold die cut nativity and the gold embossed sentiment both make this card so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet die, JoAnn! I love it cut from gold foil with the matching sentiment! It all plays beautifully off the inked blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card JoAnn! The soft blue sponging in the background really give this a peaceful look. Very elegant with the gold embossing and gold foil nativity scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card JoAnn, love the soft blue inking and mat with the gold diecut, serene nativity scene. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the soft blended background. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.