Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sending Healing Thoughts

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card for a friend who is recovering from recent surgery and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.
I used Gina K. Designs Stippled Flowers for the pretty flowers and sentiment.  I colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo & Granny Apple Green Blends and die cut them with the matching dies.  I mounted the flower and bud with foam tape and glued the leaves under the flower.  The sentiment is cut with an MFT Stitched Fishtail Flags die.  I partially cut it and then stuck it back in the die to cut the other end.  I mounted this with foam tape also.  The white panel is cut with Sunny Studio Frilly Frames-Lattice die and makes such a lovely background for the pretty flowers.

I am linking my card to the Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Friendship. (Hero Arts stamps not required)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and pretty, JoAnn! I'm sure it will make your friend feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.