Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy Anniversary

I have another anniversary card to share with you today.  This one will be going to some very good friends I graduated high school with so I wanted to make it special.
I used my new Altenew Celebrate Today stamp and die set.  I colored the image with SU Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Blends and then cut it out with the matching die.  I sprayed the die cut with my shimmer spray but it doesn't show up in the photo and I didn't take another one before I mail it.  The sentiment is an old one from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments.  I stamped it and then fussy cut around each word.  The flowers and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  The die cut background is from Honey Bee Stamps Winter Prism.

I will link this one to The Flower Challenge also.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just love the look of these florals! This will be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these soft pink and yellow flowers, JoAnn! The background adds wonderful texture and lets the flowers be the star! A very special card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jo Anne, just love those soft colours for the flowers and that amazing background embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.