Saturday, July 4, 2020

Anniversary Card for The Flower Challenge

Happy 4th of July
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA

I am catching up on my anniversary and birthday cards for July so I have another anniversary card to share with you today.  This is for a lovely couple at church.
I used a stamped image from a friend (I think it is Budding Peony by CTMH).  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (after watching a recent video by Gina K).  I hadn't used these in quite awhile.  I love the final result on the colored image.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it with foam tape on a panel of SU Tasteful Textures DSP.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates and is stamped on a stitched oval die cut and mounted on a scalloped oval die cut. This is mounted with foam tape also.  I added 3 small pink rhinestones for a little bling.

I am linking to The Flower Challenge - Summer/Winter - I think my peony is a beautiful summer flower.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This pretty flower looks perfect on the background paper! I thought the background was embossed until I read your post! Another pretty anniversary card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! The emboss folder makes this one bounce. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and the background definitely makes me think of bleached summer wood. Thanks for joining us at the Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.