Monday, July 27, 2020

Happy Anniversary

I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church.
The flower is from Altenew/Pinkfresh Celebrate Us stamp and die set.  It is a layered set so I stamped the flower in So Safron and Crushed Curry.  I stamped the So Safron layer twice using my Stamparatus to make it a little darker.  The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz and I added Soft Sea Foam with my markers.  The white die cut panel is cut with A Gina Marie Designs die and glued to the card base.  I mounted the flower with foam tape.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates.  I added 3 small yellow pearls and my card was done.

I am linking to Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Occasions as an anniversary is a very special occasion.
https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/wwc281-heidis-challenge-all-about.html

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.