Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Happy Anniversary

I have another anniversary card to share.  This one is for my hairdresser.  Today is their anniversary so I told her I would make her a card.  I hope she likes it.  I will find out tomorrow.
Edited:  She loved the card.
I used Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushel cardstock and ink.  The Balmy Blue panel is embossed with Stylish Scroll EF.  The white panel is stamped with flowers and leaves from Beautiful Friendship.  After stamping, I sprayed the panel with (alcohol & Champagne Mist) shimmery spray for a little sparkle.  I then added the die cut band from the Band Together set and trimmed it to the same width as the image panel.  The sentiment from Many Mates is stamped on a stitched oval and mounted to the die cut.  I was pleased with the final result, after all, blue is my favorite color. ☺

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the two blues, JoAnn! Your hairdresser will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So important to have a lovely hairdresser and I'm sure she'll love your thoughtfulness & of course lovely card.
    Thanks too for your very kind comment on my blog too. Di :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.