Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a young girl at church.  She is turning 4 and I thought she would like this cute panda image from Simon Says Stamp Party Like a Panda.
I used an oval die to cut the image after I colored it with Promarkers.  I stamped the heart balloon on pattern paper, and then stamped the presents, colored them and fussy cut them.  The balloon string is hand drawn.  The bear image is glued to the pattern paper and the balloon, presents and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from SU Peaceful Moments.   I think the thin black mats make the panda bear stand out more.  I realized I should have mounted the bear image with foam tape also for more dimension.

I am linking up to Just Us Girls Challenge - Create Dimension as some of the elements do have dimension with the foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. What a darling birthday card and I'm sure she will love it! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, JoAnn, and reminds me that I need to dig out this set and make Emmy's birthday card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great panda! So cute. Lovely job and thank so mch for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.