Wednesday, January 15, 2020

MOJO Monday Sketch #528

I am sharing a card I made for a friend using the MOJO Monday Sketch #528.
I used Clearly Besotted Perfect Peonies with matching die for the pretty flowers and colored them with SU Real Red and Old Olive Blends.  They are mounted with foam tape.  The Real Red panel is embossed with SU Tin Tile EF.  The b/w stripe is from MFT Black & White Stripes 6x6 pad.  The sentiment from SU Band Together is embossed in white on a black strip.  I added some red & white Baker's Twine for the bow element in the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. lovely take on the sketch! the flowers are so pretty... your friend will treasure it! thanks so much for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very lovely...the red and white look wonderful together.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a bright and beautiful birthday bouquet card, JoAnn! Love the angled stripes and pretty twine boy! I mean, bow! (I'm still waking up here! I'm sorry I've not been a very good bloggie friend with my visits lately!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all this red, JoAnn! The black and white strip is perfect to break it up and add extra interest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.