Thursday, January 2, 2020

Seize the Birthday - Layer It

Hello Friends and Happy New Year.  We are starting a New Year, New Blog Design and new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  How do you like our new blog design? 


Ashwini has chosen "Layer It" as our toppings option (she also created our new blog design and name badges - thank you so much Ashwini).  This card was made for our piano player at church - she loved it.
For my card I layered 2 of the SU Daisy Lane die cuts stamped in Petal pink, and then added a gold gemstone to the center.  The leaves are punched from Mossy Meadow.  I also layered the Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow panels which have been die cut with a border die from the Good Morning Magnolia bundle.  The pink panel has been embossed with Pinewood Planks EF (retired).   The strip of pattern paper is from the Magnolia Lane DSP.   The sentiment is a Poppystamps  die.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday, and our Surprise Party Guest, Joyce Mehrber.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment, it makes my day.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design and your card, JoAnn! It couldn't be more perfect for a musician!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I'll have to watch for that sentiment die, it's beautiful. Perfect card to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year JoAnn! Don't you love the new refreshing blog design? I love your layered card and the fabulous die for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty card! What's there not to love! Love all the layers that you've so cleverly included in this card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card JoAnn, your layers coordinate perfectly, something I struggle with! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, this is so beautiful, so classy. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make such great cards for your church friends....you have a kind heart! I can see why she loved it. Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make such beautiful cards, JoAnn, and this is another one! What a great die cut sentiment...love it! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful birthday card and perfect for a piano player! The petal pink and mossy meadow are an elegant color combination! I love it! Happy New Year, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card for the piano player JoAnn! I love the musical sentiment. Such a great colour combo and terrific layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card for your piano player friend, JoAnn! It reminds me of a grand piano, with the curvy edges and the striped 'piano key' paper 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.