Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Another Baby Album

HAPPY NEW YEAR my blogging friends.  Today I have a new baby mini album to share with you.  My grandson's step-daughter had a baby boy the day after Christmas so I made this album for her.  I hope you enjoy looking.
This is the cover.  I downloaded the image and colored with Copics.  I used several different dies on the cover and throughout the album.
The first two pages. The flap on the 2nd page opens.

Pages 3 & 4.

Pages 5 & 6

Pages 7 & 8

Pages 9 & 10

Pages 11 & 12.
The flap on page 11 opens and page 12 has a photo waterfall held closed with a magnet.

The back cover.

If you have any questions please let me know.

I am going to link this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New as it is for a new baby.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.  I really appreciate your comments.

Have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful keepsake album for Weston! So many Fantastic pages! Sure to be kept out and looked at every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic baby book that one little boy will treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intended to comment on your daisy birthday card but had to tell you how fabulous your baby album is! What a wonderful gift of love and it's beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.