Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a young couple at church.
I used my new SU Painted Poppies stamps & matching dies.  I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Highland Heather (flowers) and Old Olive (leaves) Blends.  I used Highland Heather DSP and cardstock on the white panel partially embossed with the Lace 3D EF.  The doily is an MFT die cut.  I added 3 small purple enamel dots after stamping the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.  I mounted the doily die cut and the flowers with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your comments are appreciated and they make my day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. A sweet anniversary card, JoAnn! Love that embossing and the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello JoAnn I think the simplicity of the design allows the poppies to be the focal point .Love the embossed background and the die cut oval frame for the sentiment .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.