Thursday, January 30, 2020

Seize the Birthday - Creatures Great and Small

Hello friends and happy Thursday.  We have a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Cathy has chosen Creatures, Great and Small as our "Toppings" option this week.  Of course, as usual, the only requirement is that it be a birthday project if you are not into the "Toppings" option.
For my card I used MFT Birth-Yay to stamp this cute image of several creatures, great and small.  I colored them with Promarkers, colored the green grass and sponged on some clouds with MFT Cloud border die.  The sentiment is from the same set and I flagged the ends.  I die cut the panel with Lil' Inker's Side Stitched Rectangle die and mounted it with foam tape.  The pattern paper is from my stash.

We have some great cards by the design team and our guest designer, Joyce.  I hope you will check them out and join in our fun challenge.  See you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. This is a fun stack of critters! Gorgeous cloud background you inked, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stack of cute critters, JoAnn! A fantastic card for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutes images ever for this challenge, you rocked this one my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!!!!!! Your stack of critters came out perfectly!!! Your background sky came out equally as well! Such a terrific job JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gorgeous critters, such a fun image! Your cloud background is gorgeous too, expertly done, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me smile JoAnn! Love the bright & cheerful creatures with the perfect cloudy background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late to the party... I love that you got great and small creatures on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.