Thursday, February 13, 2020

Seize the Birthday - "Show Me Your White Space"

We have a new challenge for you at Seize the Birthday.  This time Barbara would like us to "show white space" on our cards.  We have a little information on "white space" on the STB blog. Check it out.  I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.  Of course if you are not into the "toppings" option, the only requirement is that it has to be a birthday project.
My white panel is embossed with the SU Tufted EF (love this EF), and the mat is Balmy Blue.  The pretty flower is from SU Forever Blossoms and die cut with the matching dies.  I used Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Blends to color it.  The sentiment is from SU Beautiful Bouqet and die cut with the Layering Circles dies.

Check out all the fabulous cards by the team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Joanne! The embossing adds a beautiful texture to the main panel, and I like the little touch of blue to go with the pretty colours of the floral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers against the embossed bg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tufted white space and the soft pink flowers! A very pretty card, JoAnn! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the quilted embossing on the background of this card. What a great way to show off those amazing flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not sure if I left a comment. Batter two that none. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the combination of pink and blue, and the embossing looks great on the white space. And I don't even need to comment on the flowers- so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have this EF but I think I need it! This is beautiful JoAnn. Your flowers and leaves are colored perfectly!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, JoAnn! I love the quilted background, it sets off your beautifully coloured flowers perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossed background! The EF created a soft and subtle texture for your beautifully colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely JoAnn! The embossed background is perfect for the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, love the quilted ef, added to my wishlist! Your flowers are beautifully coloured and the sentiment circle is placed perfectly, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The embossed BG really shows off those blooms! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.