Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Another Anniversary Card

Hello friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  There are 8 anniversaries in March so I have been busy.  This card was inspired by Bonnie's lovely card here.

I have had the Memory Box La Rue Heart die for awhile and wanted to use it for an anniversary card.  I die cut the heart from the white panel and then embossed the panel with Taylored Expressions Weathered EF.  I placed this over the pattern paper, I recently got at Hobby Lobby, and then placed the die cut heart back in the opening.  The sentiment is from an older Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped on a die cut banner and mounted with foam tape..  I added 3 small pearls for a little bling.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card JoAnn. Love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and texture on this card. I love the heart design. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.