Saturday, February 22, 2020

Anniversary Wishes

Hello friends. Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church using Altenew Sakura Blossom stamps and dies.  I had these flowers all ready stamped in my stash and wanted to use them on a card.

I used 3 shades of blue ink and don't remember which colors I used and 2 colors of green for the leaves.  I mounted them with foam tape on a panel embossed with SU Tufted EF.  I added pearls to the centers of the flowers.  The sentiment is from an older Verve set stamped on a Stitched Nested Label die and also mounted with foam tape.  The mat is SU Wild Wasabi card.

I am linking my card over at The Flower Challenge - Add Leaves.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card JoAnn! loving your pretty blue flowers too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - an in my favorite color! What a pleasing design, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty anniversary card with these blue blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card JoAnn, love the delicate flowers and your design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is FAB on these Beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.