Thursday, January 23, 2020

Just Us Girls - Color Week

Hello crafty friends.  I am sharing a card I made for this week's Just Us Girls Color Week.
I struggled with this color combo and finally decided to use a stamp from MFT Plaid Background Builder.  I stamped each individual stripe in Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and Lovely Lipstick inks and then embossed it with SU Stylish Scroll EF to give it more definition.  I matted it with a thin mat of Highland Heather and then added the narrow strip of Highland Heather across the center of the panel.  The sentiment is from SU Magnolia Blooms die cut with a stitched oval die and added with foam tape.  Of course I had to add flowers, so I punched the Medium Daisy 4 times, shaped the petals, layered them, and added a gem stone in the middle.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Your stamped striped background looks fabulous! I love this design pairing up those cute little daisies and the sentiment on the oval. Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you had trouble at all! This is so pretty and I love the embossing over the stripes! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These embossed stripes are the perfect way to use these colors, JoAnn! The shaped and layered daisies are a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.