Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy Birthday for MOJO Monday #529

Today I am sharing a card I made for Mojo Monday Sketch #529.
I love using Julee's sketches and this time I used some paper from my stash I have had for awhile.   I made the sunflower with an MFT die, had it laying on some of the blue paper on my table and thought it looked great together, so proceeded to make my card.  SU Coastal Cabana matched the pattern paper so I used it for a mat and the strip across the panel.  I embossed the white panel with SU Tufted EF.  The sentiment is from SU Magnolia Blooms.  I added 3 small colored pearls and raised the sentiment panel with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Another pretty card,JoAnn. I love Julee's sketches also. Unfortunately,I have been a crafting slumpforawhile but slowly getting back my mojo.Have a blessed weekend. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK Julee's sketches, JoAnn, and this one is spot on in every way! I love the embossed background and the pp you used with that stunning sunflower! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright happy sunflower with the aqua papers! So pretty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, JoAnn! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.