Sunday, August 11, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and The Flower Challenge

I always love making floral cards so I am sharing a card I made for a friend and linking it to The Flower Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add A Die Cut.  I used several die cuts.  
I used Catherine Pooler Designs Grateful Heart stamps and matching dies.   This is such a pretty floral set with different flowers.  I colored the flowers with SU Blends and then trimmed the leaves on the ends and glued them to follow the shape of the oval.  I also used SU Layering Ovals and Stitched Ovals dies.
The sentiment is from TCP Studio.  I added 3 small pearls under the sentiment and mounted the flowers and the ovals with foam tape.  The pattern paper is from my stash.  I also used black mats to make the elements pop on the white background.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Love that pretty flower spray on the oval die cut. The plaid background strip is so lovely too JoAnn. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid paper with the soft colors! The flowers and pearls are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one outstanding card. Love your color choices and the plaid...oh, my...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.