Thursday, August 29, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Square Card

Happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time Glenda would like us to make a square card.
I made this card for my great-grandson who's birthday is tomorrow.  I hope he likes it.  I used these cute animals from MFT Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes along with the matching dies.  I stamped and colored the images with Promarkers and then die cut them.  They are mounted with foam tape on a panel that I blended DOI Bundled Sage and Salty Ocean.  The mat is SU Marina Mist.  The sentiment is from the same same stamp set.  The card is 4-1/2" square.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card JoAnn, love how you've blended the sky and those little critters are adorable, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could he not love these sweet images, JoAnn! Great job of coloring! I hope Dorian doesn't visit you. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw could he not like it? Is is the sweetest and most adorable card. Love the soft background and the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the critters designed by Stacey Yacula! The fox and bunny are so adorable! Happy birthday to the young man <3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little critters are so cute! Perfect backdrop for them, too. What a sweet card for your great-grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite certain he loved your card JoAnn. Love the way you did the sky and grass too. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet and happy critters! Sure to be enjoyed by your little friend. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the background and your colouring is fabulous. I'm sure your great-grandson loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.