Monday, August 5, 2019

Tool time

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card my sister requested for a friend.  She said he likes to do woodwork and uses a lot of tools so this is what I came up with.  I think they both will like it.
I embossed a panel of Sahara Sand with SU Pinewood Planks EF.  I applied Sahara Sand ink to one side of the EF before embossing, then added a red mat.   I downloaded the images of the tools and the tool box and fussy cut them out,  glued them in the tool box, and then mounted it with foam tape.  The drill is just glued to the card.   The sentiment is from a TPC Studio birthday set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. FAB guy card - sometimes it's just hard to find something SO suitable - you've rocked this!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a guy! Those tools are fantastic! What a lot of fussy cutting. I believe your sister will be pleased as well as the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG all of those tools are just perfect! You did a fine job of fussy cutting! Your sister owes you big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.