Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #500 - Circles

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Just Us Girls Challenge #500 - Circles. Wow, #500, that is a lot of challenges and a huge milestone.  Congratulations to JUGS.
When I saw the challenge, the first thing I thought of was the circles stamps in SU Beauty Abounds so I stamped them in Blushing Bride ink to make the background. I matted this panel with Blushing Bride CS.   I die cut the decorative band from SU Band Together in Champagne foil and then from white for the center.  The sentiment is also from the same set.  I stamped the medium flower from SU Daisy Lane set in Blushing Bride ink and punched it with the matching punch.  I added a clear gold faceted gem to the center.  The leaves are die cut from the Wonderful Romance die set.

I love the Daisy Lane flower set so I am going to link to The Flower Challenge - use your favorite flower.  (I have so many favorite flowers as that my favorite kind of card to make)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! The subtle circles in the background are so pretty! Thanks for playing our #500th challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background, JoAnn! Love the soft pink circles and of course the pretty daisy! The sentiment band is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the background you made with the circles and that pretty bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background of this card is so pretty. The daisy is a beautiful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dotted background with this lovely flower. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and lovely flower too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral cards are my favourite ones to make too and that's why we started this flower challenge!! The soft pink you used is just gorgeous and love the 'bubbly' background. The gold die-cut is so delicate and goes perfectly with the pink too. I'm so glad you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.