Thursday, August 1, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Flowers

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time Vicki has chosen the "Toppings" option of flowers - my favorite kind of card to make.
I used the flowers and matching dies from SU Tea Together set and colored them with Flirty Flamingo Blends.  (I bought this set just for the flowers. :) ) I also added Wink of Stella to each of the flowers.  The frame is from SU Heirloom Frames set and is embossed with the matching EF.  I mounted the frame with foam tape.  I trimmed the center panel down and stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet, and glued it down to the Pear Pizzazz pattern paper.  The mat is Pear Pizzazz CS.  Finally I added clear rhinestones to the small flower centers and to the sentiment panel.

Be sure to check out all the lovely creations by the team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colours of the flowers against all the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about getting that SU color! Love the way you framed in the sentiment too. Such a striking card JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous frame, JoAnn! Love the pretty flowers with the green patterned paper too, but that frame is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card. The colors and the design, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. I love the framing your did

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love the frame and the pp really sets off those gorgeous blooms, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those flowers and the frame look so pretty! Love the pretty pink blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a beautiful floral birthday card as always, JoAnn! The embossed frame gives the card such an elegant look also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you do flowers so very well JoAnn, and this is no exception. I love the frame you used it is so elegant and a nice setting for the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors, love the frame, love the flowers. What more can I say but your an inspiration for me to get out of my "box".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.