Wednesday, August 21, 2019

CAS Christmas Challenge - Glitter

Hello friends. Today I have a card for the CAS Christmas Challenge - Glitter.
CAS Christmas Challenge - Glitter
Yea, my card was one of the Outstanding Designs at CAS Christmas card challenge.
For my card I used SU Delicate Ornaments dies (retired) cut from Gold Glitter and white glitter CS.  I cut the ornament tops from gold foil and silver foil, along with the bows from Memory Box Prescious Hearts dies.  The tree branches are cut from green glitz paper and Memory Box Pine Needle Border die.  I added these to the white panel embossed with SU Pinewood Planks EF.  I sprayed this panel with a mixture of alcohol and gold shimmer paint for a little more glittery shine - it is so pretty in person, but doesn't show up in the photo.  The sentiment is a Verve stamp.  I flagged the ends and mounted it with foam tape.

I will share my card over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. JoAnne, love those pretty glittery ornaments and your great wood grain background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these glittery ornaments! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sparkly ornaments are gorgeous, JoAnn! Love the intricate design! So pretty with the green bows and your wood plant embossed background. Too bad the shimmer doesn't show up more for the background in the photo ... we all struggle with that! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These glittery ornaments are gorgeous hanging from the pine branches, JoAnn! Love the embossed base! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter ornaments and the Pinewood Planks. Beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful glittery ornament pair, JoAnn - just love the woodgrain behind too! Congrats on Outstanding Design at CAS Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gorgeous ornaments look so good on that beautiful branch. All is perfect on the embossed background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.