Thursday, August 13, 2026

Seize the Birthday - Funny/Pun-y

 Hello friends.  We have a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Jenny would like us to make our cards Funny/Pun-y.  Of course it can always be our usual Anything Goes Birthday if you are not into our "Topping" option.

I don't know how funny/pun-y this is but I like it and it is as close as I can get to "funny/pun-y".  This cute image is from Art Impressions and I have had it for quite a while.  I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black ink and colored with Copic markers.  There is no die so I cut it with my Scan 'n Cut and it worked fine.  I embossed a panel of SU Basic Beige with SU Brick and Motar 3D EF and added a strip of woodgrain paper to the bottom to resemble a wall and floor, and then mounted to the white card base.  The sentiment is from the same set cut with a circle die and matted with a scallop circle cut from pink.  I mounted it with foam tape also and my card was done.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by my Teammates over at Seize the Birthday and join us in this fun challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


11 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just love your sentiment along with the stamp of these lovely ladies. I totally believe it’s true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ladies are always fun, JoAnn, and I love how you made the room for them to gather in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, when these gals get together there is bound to be fun and a LOT of puns! SO cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, this is so cute and colored beautifully. Perfect sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too CUTE JoAnn and your coloring is fabulous! Love the brick wall and wood floor to ground your sweet scene too! And the sentiment IS perfect! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is perfectly cute and funny! Great job creating a scene with the added wall and floor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny, but it's true!! I love the neat background you've made for the ladies. I winder how many more candles they're planning to put on that cake!! Great card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's funny and so true! I love the wonderful scene and your colouring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scene you have created JoAnn, the ladies are having so much fun and what a great sentiment, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great sentiment and image combo! So much fun. Love the colours you chose and the textured background is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.