Hello friends. This is my 2nd post today as I wanted to get my card done for Loll's CAS Christmas Challenge.
I knew I had a Santa's sleigh silhouette stamp and had to hunt it. The images are from SU Cozy Christmas - a really old set, but I like it. I cut a white panel with SU Coutnryside Corners dies (ret.) and stamped the images in Versafine Onyx Black ink after blending SU Balmy Blue ink over the top portion of the panel. Then I traced the die on a black piece and fussy cut it for a thin mat. The sentiment is from an older SU set also. The white panel is embossed with SSS Wonderland Snowflakes 3D EF and glued to the white card base. Then I mounted the stamped panel and my card was done.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

This is such a pretty card JoAnn!! I love the soft blended blue of the sky and the sweet scene you've stamped. The embossed snowflake framing makes it even more special. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a peaceful scene you've created JoAnn! I love the soft blue in the background and how the silhouettes just POP off of it! Beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteThe silhouettes look great against the soft blue sky, JoAnn, and the embossed border adds wonderful texture to your CAS card.
ReplyDeleteHmm....I am thinking I may have this stamp set too! Love the little scene you created, perfect for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable silhouette of Santa and his reindeer! Sweet card, JoAnn. Thanks for playing at CAS Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found it, JoAnn! How fun are these silhouette stamps for building scenes? All of these wonderful stamps came together perfectly!
ReplyDelete=]
What a wonderful scene with Santa flying over the cozy cottage on Christmas Eve, JoAnn! Such a pretty framing die cut and wonderful snow embossed white base! Thank you for joining in my challenge at CAS Christmas: Santa's Sleigh! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteI love your card - the blue and silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the cut of that die cut and how you made a narrow mat that makes Santa's sleigh pop! Such a sweet scene!
ReplyDelete