Friday, March 29, 2024

Thank You Card

 Hello friends.  I have a Thank You card to share today.  I made this one for our Pastor's wife and she loves purple.  I added a few pink flowers also.

ETA:  My card was one of the March Top 3 Winners at Triple B Challenge. 

Top 3 Winner Badge

also one of the Top 3 at Can You Handle the Pressure.

TOP 3 Badge


For the background I used Spellbinders Stylized Trellis and embossed a panel of SU Purple Posy, then glued it to the white card base.  The sentiment is die cut with Memory Box Thank You Posh Script and layered together, then glued to the panel.  The flowers are made with Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Club Blooms dies.  I cut the pink flowers from lt. pink and then blended some darker pink ink on them. I arranged them in the corner and glued the leaves and buds under them.

I will add this to the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms & Butterflies.
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks to Darlene, I will also add this to Can You Handle the Pressure (but didn't do the optional twist for birds)
Please Grab Our Badge
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I think she's going to love her special card, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the embossed background (don't forget about our Can You Handle the Pressure embossing folder challenge) and your flower cluster is just beautiful! I'm sure she loved it ... I know I do! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beuatiful! I like the flowers on the embossed background!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card, the pretty flowers, the colors, the design! Congrats on your win at Triple B too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.