Thursday, March 14, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Coordinating Card & Tag

Hello friends.  We have a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Jules would like us to make a coordinating card & tag.  Of course it can be anything goes, as long as it is for a birthday. 

  

For my card I used my new stamp & die set from Pinkfresh Studio called You're the Best.  After die cutting the pretty flowers, I laid them on the Blushing Bride cardstock and the white just popped, so I only added a little color to the centers of the flowers and colored the leaves with Copics.  The Blushing Bride panels are embossed with one of the SU 3D Basic EF (cross=hatch).    I clipped a little off of the 2 flowers on my card and arranged the leaves on the top flower.  I mounted them with foam tape.  I stamped both sentiments from SU Go To Greetings and angled the strip across the card and the tag.  Lastly, I added a Baker's Twine bow to the tag.

 Be sure to check out all the fabulous card & tag cobos by the team and our guests over at Seize the Birthday.  Hope you join in our fun challenge.
 
I will link to Darnell's NBUS Challenge as this is my first time using the flower & die set.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

15 comments:

  1. This is a lovely feminine pair, Joann! Love the EF you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, I love your flowers! Adding a little color to the center just makes the white really white and pops out, so cool. I love your card and tag combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely flower and die set, JoAnn, and a lovely way to showcase it with your blushing bride color! Love the background embossing and that it has a matching tag! Thank you for encouraging everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, I can always count on you to make one of your beautiful floral cards. Your card and tag are so pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with our Topping, JoAnn. Beautiful colors and love the matching twine! Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers with the embossed blushing bride background, JoAnn - love both the card and matching tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS combo - pretty with the pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this feminine colour combo JoAnn and the strong diagonal design with the delicate flowers. Gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blushing bride is a great name for this color. I can see why you just let it shine. It needs nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and tag combo, JoAnn! I love that you left the flowers partially white, it really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty pair JoAnn! The thin white banners are perfect to show off the lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You seem to have an endless supply of gorgeous florals in your stash. I really love the blush color you chose for this gorgeous pair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty floral set JoAnn, I too love how you've coloured just the flower centres, I must remember that! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pretty pink and the lovely flowers. They look so fresh and gorgeous! You make the flowers look so awesome everytime, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the angled sentiment on both the card and tag, JoAnn! These flowers are so pretty with the Blushing Bride background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.