Thursday, March 28, 2024

Spring Florals for STB

 Hello Friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Linda wants to see Spring Floral on our cards.  Of course, this is right up my alley as I love making floral cards (which 90% of my cards are).😉

 


 For my card I used a new to me floral set form Newton's Nook callked Easter Lily (very appropriate since Easter is this Sunday).  I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image as I did not have a die for it.  The sentiment is from The Greetery Arched Sentiments and cut with the matching die.  I mounted the sentiment and flowers with foam tape to a white panel die cut with Sunny Studios Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace (scalloped frame) along with Sunny Studios Frilly Frames Lattice (inner section).  I saw this card by Lin and love the lattice frame look.  The frame was mounted to a light green panel and then to a white card base.

I will link to Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is my first time using this stamp set.
 
 
Be sure to check out all the gorgeous floral cards by the team and our guests over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope to see you in our gallery. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. Your lilies look lovely on the lattice panel! Wonderful birthday card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the green card base with the white lattice over top with the gorgeous lillies. Great card JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the daffodils with the cover plate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So appropriate for a spring card and Easter Sunday as well. The lilies a great on the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could have a yard full of daffodils I would be so happy! It is a shame they don't grow well in hot climates. Pretty card, JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Easter lilies look so beautiful on that pretty frame die. Lovely card, JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she chose this theme in your honor. LOL!!! You are the Floral Queen and this is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card JoAnn, love the yellow lillies and gorgeous backdrop, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bright and cheerful JoAnn! The lattice is a perfect background for the flowers. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of the yellow lilies! I love the trellis-like background as well. It such a gorgeous card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.