Sunday, March 10, 2024

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  

 
I used Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies cut in cream (flowers & buds) and then sponged them with SU Crisp Cantaloupe ink (ret.) I added rhinestones to the flower centers for a little bling.  The leaves & stems were cut from SU Soft Succulent cardstock.  I mounted them on a cream panel and a Crisp Cantaloupe mat cut with SU Countryside Corners dies.  The sentiment is stamped in SU Soft Succulent.  I mounted this panel with foam tape to a cream panel embossed with Spellbinders Dazzling Dots EF.
 
I made my card with two challenges in mind - 
Color Throwdown - Peach, Sage Green, & Cream
 
and Can You Handle the Pressure - Use an embossing folder, with a twist of bling.
Please Grab Our Badge 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. You do have a way with flowers, JoAnn! This peach and sage version is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the soft tones of your card very much. It's looks gorgeous!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked the throwdown colors in this beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful anniversary card! I love how you used the colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.