Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I made this one with the colors from Color Hues Challenge - Turquoise & Green, using Tic Tac Toe Challenge 242.


I used the right column down on Tic Tac Toe's challenge board - Floral, Embossing & Favorite Color (which is any shade of blue).  I used an older SU Flower Shop stamp & punch set for the pretty blooms which are stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.  I shaped the petals and added a fancy rhinestone to the centers.  The leaves are die cut from two shades of green using an Altenew die and an older SU die.  I placed the blooms on an embossed panel with Spellbinders Woven EF (love the texture), then added the leaves around them.  The sentiment from SU Happy Thoughts (ret.) is stamped in Bermuda Bay ink, die cut with an oval die and matted with a scallop Bermuda Bay die cut.  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape.

   
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card using the challenge colours JoAnn. LOVE those pretty flowers ... the silver centers add something special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flowers, JoAnn! This is a delightful way to say happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, JoAnn! Glad to see you in our gallery at Color Hues. Pretty card and you have used one of my favorite EF too! Thanks for playing and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every detail is lovely JoAnn, I really like your weave background embossing and the pretty spring flowers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, JoAnn! The embossed background looks wonderful behind those pretty blooms and I like how you added the two types of leaf die cuts. Thank you for playing along at Color Hues, always wonderful to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.