Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Color Hues - Blue & Cream

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made this one using the colors from Color Hues - Blue & Cream.


I used Spellbinders Infinity Punch & Pierce Plate for the navy blue panel, leaving out the center panel,  and mounted it on a cream card base.  I stamped the sentiment from The Greetery Arched Sentiments in SU Blueberry Bushel.  The cream flowers are die cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs Florals 7.  I sponged SU Balmy Blue ink in the centers and shaped the petals before gluing the layers together. The leaves are cut from lt. blue with a Spellbinders die.  I sponged white ink around the edges of the leaves and glued them under the flowers.  I added the fancy rhinestones from Hobby Lobby to the flower centers and my card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping, 
JoAnn


6 comments:

  1. What a happy card, Joann! I love the rich blue you chose for the card base, and the Infinity Punch is one I've never seen and love. The flowers are so pretty and bright--perfect for a gray day here in western New York! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pretty flowers you framed the sentiment with! Wonderful birthday card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joann, you've created a lovely deep blue background for your stars of the show - the gorgeous flowers. Love how you've positioned them to frame the sentiment. WOW! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deep blue background is the perfect foil for your flowers JoAnn. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So BLUE-tiful . Fabulous use of the colours. Great design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bold and beautiful, JoAnn. I love the background and how the deep navy and center oval draws your eyes in. Wonderful job with the challenge colors, thanks for playing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.