Monday, January 1, 2024

Another Anniversary Card

 Hello Friends and Happy New Year to you all.

I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for a sweet couple at church.

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the Runner Ups at Color Hues. 


For this card I stamped the background in SU Boho Blue using Taylored Expressions Playful Plaid Background stamp (love this stamp), and glued the panel to my white card base.  The center white panel was cut using SU Radiating Stiches dies.  The flowers from SU Two Tone Floral were stamped in Misty Moonlight for the details and Boho Blue for the top layer.  For the darker flower I used the blue full strength and the lighter ones was stamped off once.  I added a touch of yellow to the flower stamens. The leaves were stamped in Gumball Green (ret.)  The white panel was mounted with foam tape and the flowers and leaves were glued on.  I did put pieces of foam tape under the edges of the flowers that were off the white panel.  The sentiment is an older Verve stamp.

I am linking to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used my new Taylored Expressions stamp.
 
I will also link to the Color Hues Challenge and hope the green leaves are o.k.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day and a crafty New Year.

 Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful way to say Happy Anniversary, JoAnn! I love what the plaid background adds to the design. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this plaid background, JoAnn! It's makes a perfect place for these flowers to show! Another pretty anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful JoAnn! Your friends are going to love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful anniversary card, JoAnn! I love the blues and that plaid background! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell (p.s. I see the Color Hues Challenge is light blue and navy, so you can edit this and enter your card there, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, JoAnn! I love that plaid, it adds so much to the pretty florals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those beautiful blue flowers are so artfully arranged on the plaid background! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this card is amazing and so beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh, how pretty is this JoAnn?!!! I love that plaid background and may have to check that out! And Boho Blue is one of my favorite blues right now! The flowers are absolutely beautiful with the plaid background...lovely, lovely card and a perfect use of our challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Colors Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, well balanced and just perfect. Thanks for playing at Color Hues and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful JoAnn!!! I really love your background. Thanks so much for joining in on the Color Hues fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The plaid background is the perfect foil for those pretty booms. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi JoAnn! I love the look of the pretty flowers against the plaid BG! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.