Thursday, January 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Kraft and Another Color

Hello friends.  It is time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday and Colleen would like us to use Kraft and Another Color.

 


 I used Concord & 9th Festive Corner Cuts for the white panel and placed a panel of Crumb Cake under it.  I stamped the flower from Altenew/Pinkfresh Studio  Celebrate Us stamp set and colored it with SU Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake (kraft) Blends.  I mounted the flower with foam tape.  Poppystamps Vintage Happy Birthday is cut from Crumb Cake twice and layered for dimension, then glued in place.  I added the 5 small lt. pink pearls for an touch of bling.

 
Be sure to check out all the cards by the team over at Seize the Birthday.  I am sure you will be inspired.  Hope to see you in our gallery.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink flower that looks so pretty with the kraft and white, JoAnn. Thanks for having me as your SPG! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty floral card. The light pink is so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the soft and gentle card that you are a master of making. You did it again. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card with those pretty pastel colors, beautiful flower and gorgeous design. WOW even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using kraft for cards and adding pink to it is a favorite too! This is beautiful, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, JoAnn! I love that you chose pink as your second color. I wish I had now! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty pink flower, JoAnn & I love the corner cut out!! Thanks for the inspiration at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, your flower is so striking, and I love pink and kraft together! Your corner die cut adds a lot of texture too! Wonderful card, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink with kraft and this beautiful card illustrates why I love it! So pretty, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoAnn as always, your florals are so beautiful. Love that you added white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous, as always, JoAnn. I love the kraft peeking from the die cut white. And the pink flower is lovely, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely soft card JoAnn. Love the lacy inset and that gorgeous flower! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty floral JoAnn, love the lacy look of the diecut background too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful JoAnn! I love the soft hue of kraft and the trellis background is perfect for your gorgeous floral!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, JoAnn! The colours are so delicate, and I love that you diecut the sentiment from the kraft too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The soft pink goes so perfectly with the kraft JoAnn. I also love the diagonal lattice background - perfect for the gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.