Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Last Anniversary Card for January

 Hello friends.  I am sharing the last anniversary card I made for a couple in church. I always try to make anniversary cards & birthday cards for my church family, along with my own family & friends.

I was looking through my stash of papers and loved this paper pad from Hobby Lobby (The Paper Studio) called Dried Floral.  The prints are so delicate and pretty so I chose 3 to make panels for my card.  I thought they matched SU Soft Succulent (ret.) really well so went with that.  I stamped the sentiment (sorry, I got it a little crooked) from a retired SU set in Soft Succulent on a Spellbinders Floral Oval white die cut.  The flowers are cut from a lt. pink using Spellbinders Build-A-Wreath die set.  The leaves from Spellbinders Club Blooms was cut from Soft Succulent and snipped to fit around the flowers.  I mounted the Floral Oval with foam tape and glued the flowers and leaves on.

I will link to the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms & Butterflies.
Please share our badge! 
 
and to the Double D Challenge - celebrating their 8 year Birthday/Anniversary
GRAB OUR BADGE!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


4 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of you to remember your church family too, JoAnn! This is lovely and is sure to bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty JoAnn. LOVE the mix of patterened paper in the background along with those pretty flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautifully designed!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mix of patterned papers that match these pretty flowers perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.