Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy Birthday for The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made it with The Paper Players color challenge in mind - Black & White with a pop of color.

I embossed a white panel with SSS Blossom Field and added a black mat, then mounted to the card base.  For the black frame I used Altenew Fine Frames Rectangles Die.  I stamped the sentiment from a retired SU set and then mounted the smaller white panel under the frame before adding it to the embossed panel.  For my pop of color I added 2 red flowers.  I stamped the flowers with SU Two-Toned Flora set in Real Red for the detail and Poppy Parade for full layer.  I colored the stamens with my black pen.  I glued the green leaves under the edges of the flowers and my card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. I like your pop of bold color and that wonderful EF! Pretty card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty JoAnn! LOVE the pop of red and green. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are a breath of fresh air on this snowy day! Just beautiful with the black accents! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players, always happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, that is the perfect amount of black - just enough to make your gorgeous florals pop. Love all the texture you managed to get onto your card, too. So glad you shared this beautiful card with us at The Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and pretty flowers against the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, Your card is beautiful and is an excellent take on the challenge. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn the detail on those florals is lovely and the bold black frame makes a great statement and contrast to the textured white panel, which not detracting from those beautiful blooms. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, this is lovely and elegant! The texture adds so much beautiful detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These beautiful red flowers are so pretty with the embossed background and black frames!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.