Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Happy Birthday for Great-Granddaughter

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for my great-granddaughter who turns 15 this week.

She is always in jeans or shorts and a t-shirt so thought this image from MFT (Purfect Birthday) was perfect for her.  I added the balloon and #15 stickers.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics.  I blended lt. green ink and lt. blue ink for the background and then matted with a small black mat.  The blue stripe paper is from my stash and worked perfectly.  I also added a black mat to it and then mounted it to the card base.  The sentiment is from an older SU set and I fussy cut around it and glued it on.  I hope she likes it and I think she will.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your great-granddaughter! This is adorable, I think she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.