Thursday, January 4, 2024

One More Anniversary Card

Hello friends.  One more anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for another young couple at church.

I used another new die for the white lacy panel.  The die was a gift from a friend.  I used 2 shades of peach card for the pretty blooms cut with Spellbinders Club Bloom Dies. I arranged the blooms across the top and added one of the smaller blooms on the bottom.  The leaves were cut from SU Granny Apple Green and glued under the edges of the blooms.  The background coral paper is from a new SU paper pack called Softly Stippled.  I punched a 2" circle for the center cut out section and stamped the sentiment from an older Verve set.  I added small rhinestones to the centers of the blooms and 3 beneath the sentiment.  I was pleased with the final card and hope the recipients like it as much as I do.

I will share at Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the lacy die.
 
 
and to the Triple B Challenge (Birds, Blooms & Butterflies)
Please share our badge!

I will also link to The Double D challenge which is Birthday or Anniversary.  They are celebrating 8 years.

GRAB OUR BADGE!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping 
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Oh JoAnn ... what a BEAUTIFUL anniversary card! LOVE the color & your design is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what the delicate lacy white panel adds to this! Pretty card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous anniversary card! The peach/white combination is beautiful. Love the detailed, layered flowers. Thanks for sharing with the Double D, "Birthday/Anniversary" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.