Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Anniversary Card for my Sister & BIL

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for my Sister & Brother-in-law whose anniversary is this week.

 
 
I was inspired by a card on Pinterest but made a few minor changes.  I used Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies for the flower and foliage cutting from 2 shades of blue card and 2 shades of green.  I also die  cut the small leaf branches from gold foil and added gold foil centers to the blooms.  The top is cut with Concord & 9th Festive Corner Cuts Dies and then cut with Concord & 9th Basket Weave Card Front Die for the bottom portion.  I added a layer of shiny lt. blue card under the cutout section. The sentiment is from Just Rite Festive Sentiments - an older set I have had for a while and use a lot.  It is die cut with a stitched banner die and mounted with foam tape.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, JoAnn! I love your arrangement of those lovely blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the lacy corner and basket weave background! The blue flowers are pretty too. Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the colours and that background using C9 products. Happy anniversary to your sister and BIL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.