Saturday, December 2, 2023

Merry Christmas for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  I have a new Christmas card in Pink & Silver for the Color Hues Challenge.

 

I just received these new stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink called Ornament Opulence and thought they would be perfect to try with these colors.  I stamped the base of the ornaments in SU Blushing Bride and the top detail layers in Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the ornament tops in Versamark ink and embossed in silver.  The bows are stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink.  I die cut the images with the matching dies and mounted them with foam tape to a panel embossed with an older Darice EF.  The pine branches from a Spellbinders die are die cut from silver foil and layered across the top at an angle.  The sentiment from Concord & 9th Festive Corner Cuts die is also cut from Silver foil and the shadow layer from vellum.  I matted the embossed layer with Blushing Bride and then to the white card base.

I am also linking to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the Ornament Opulence set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! The colors, embossing and elegant ornaments look estra special with the silver accents. Thanks for adding this to our gallery at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty JoAnn!! Your ornaments are absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the pink and all the silver trimmings really make this card stand out! Love your embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card and thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge!! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baubles, and really stunning on your musical e/f!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful stamp set to purchase, JoAnn. I love that both ornaments have a different pattern. The pine branches look terrific as does the greeting. Thanks for playing at Color Hues using my colors of Pink and Silver. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, JoAnn! The ornaments are lovely and I like fancy silver pine branches they're dangling from!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such pretty ornaments, JoAnn! I love the design. The dimension and texture you achieved with the background, evergreen branches, and sediment are fabulous! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.