Saturday, December 23, 2023

Last Christmas Card for 2023

 Hello friends.  I have one last Christmas card I am sharing today.  I haven't posted in a while as I have been busy making cards and also ornaments for family, plus other activities.

ETA:  My card was an Honorable Mention at The Flower Challenge


 For my card I used SU Poinsettia Petals (ret.) for the red poinsettia and different dies for the leaves and the gold pine branches.  The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments stamped in Real Red ink.  The green & gold pattern paper is from my stash and I am not sure who it is by. I added the thin gold foil strip on the edge of the pattern paper and some gold beads to the center of the poinsettia. and my card was done.  I really like the finished card and will probably make more of them next year.

I will link to The Flower Challenge as they want us to Use Gold.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you all a
very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year
 

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6, KJV).

 

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card finale for 2023! Merry Christmas, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful classic, JoAnn. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card JoAnn...your Poinsettia is SO pretty and I'm loving the bit of plaid dsp off to the side with the strip of gold too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge and wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you and your family! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This is very striking and a wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for playing over at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last Christmas card and it’s a beauty.
    Happy new year and best wishes in 2024. 🎉🥂🍾

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.