Sunday, July 31, 2022

CASE a Designer for Just Us Girls

 Hello friends.  I wanted to play along with Just Us Girls challenge - CASE a designer.

 

I browsed several designers' blogs and have several that I follow but I chose this card on Ina's blog.  I loved it when I first saw it and happened to have the SU Botanical Builder dies.

Ina's Card

 

My CASE


I used Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Kuretake watercolors for the yellow background and stamped some dots with a darker yellow ink.  The leaves are from a different color cardstock but placed the same as Ina's card.  I added the white die cut flowers and a gem to the center of the large flower and small yellow pearls to the small flowers.  I used a different sentiment which is from SU Peaceful Moments.  I added the panel to a Mossy Meadow card base.

Thanks for this fun challenge Ina.  I enjoyed copying your card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn... great case! I love Ina's backgrounds. Both you and Ina are so talented and this is a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JoAnn what an honour that you chose one of my cards to 'case' You have re-created it perfectly. You even used the same Mossy Meadow card stock. Love the beautiful gem in the centre of the flower. What a beautiful card. Thank you so much for 'case-ing' my card and adding to our Gallery at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card ... anyone would be delighted to have this pop through their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.