Friday, July 15, 2022

New Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card made with Memory Box Layered Fresh Flowers.  I love all the detail on these die cut flowers and they are so easy to use.  This one is for my Pastor and his wife - her favorite color is purple.


The flowers are just glued in the center and the leaves, cut with a SU die, are glued under the edges of the flowers.  The pretty floral paper and solid paper are from a pack I got at Michael's.  The white panel is embossed with SU Tufted EF (retired).  I lightly moistened the paper with water before embossing and it really makes the design stand out better.  The sentiment is from a stamp I have had for several years.  I stamped it on a die cut and mounted it with foam tape.

I am linking to Dies R Us Challenge #197 - anything goes using dies they sell.
Grab our Badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love the detail on these beautiful flowers and the decorative paper is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! Thanks so much for linking up with the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.