Friday, July 15, 2022

Memorable Birthday for The Paper Players

 This is my second post today and I was finally able to get a card done with the colors at The Paper Players challenge just in the nick of time. I love the new Tahitian Tide blue color.

I had the flowers and leaves (unknown stamp set) already stamped and cut in my stash so I pulled them out and colored them with Tahitian Tide, but I had to use Granny Apple Green on the leaves as I didn't have the Blends in Parakeet Party.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape and glued the leaves and sprigs under the edges. I did use Parakeet Party for the bottom mat and Tahitian Tide mat cut with a die from the Scalloped Contours dies.  The white mat is cut with a Stitched Rectangle die.  I stamped the sentiment (Timeless Tropical - retired) and them embossed the panel with SU Tufted EF (retired).
 
I will also link to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies (I used 2 different dies)

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping
JoAnn



4 comments:

  1. JoAnn what a pretty card! Great job with the color combo! I really like that embossing too! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, JoAnn! That embossed background is so elegant with your beautiful florals. I knew right away when I saw this card in the gallery that it was YOURS! Thanks so much for playing with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color you chose on this sweet card. The background is different and adds to the finished touches

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tufted panel makes such an elegant place for theses beautiful flowers to rest on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.